The spicy aroma of Basil refreshes and invigorates mind, body and spirit. Relieves stressed muscles, tension, and fatigue. Promotes mental clarity.
ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL 10ml
Respiratory | Nervous | Structural | Alertness | Concentration | Clarity
Basil essential oil is steam distilled from the leaves and flowering tops of the basil plant. Traditionally this herb has been used throughout the centuries in prayer and for healing. In holy temples, the leaves of the plant, soaked in holy water or coconut water, are chewed as part of the prayer ceremonies.
This greenish-yellow, crisp-smelling essential oil is often used in aromatherapy to awaken the mind, steady the nerves and bring about clarity of thought. Basil oil is said to be therapeutic for the respiratory tract and nervous or stress-related headaches whilst promoting mental strength and a clear mind. This oil can be used in massage for abdominal cramps, and to help relax the body suffering from stress, lethargy or lack of focus.
Focus on the feet to relax muscles and reduce fatigue.
To find out more about this product download our factsheet HERE.
Uses & Benefits
- Diffuse Basil essential oil to promote clear breathing and sinuses, relieve tension, promote clarity.
- Massage after blending with carrier oils to relieve stress and fatigued muscles.
- Apply diluted to aching or sore muscles and joints and on the feet to relax muscles and reduce fatigue.
- Blends well with lemon, geranium, lavender, peppermint.
- Do not ingest Lily & Loaf Essential Oils. Never use undiluted.
- Massage or topical add 3-5 drops per 10ml of carrier oil.
- Vaporiser add 4-5 drops to cold water in a vaporiser.
- Inhalation add 2-3 drops to hot water, inhale vapour through nose.
- Bathing add 5-10 drops to water or carrier oil, stir into water.
ESSENTIAL OIL: 100% Organic Basil - Ocimum basilicum ssp basilicum
PLANT PART : Flowering Tops
EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distillation.
Organic Essential Oil Basil Ocimum basilicum ssp 100% pure natural aromatherapy herbaceous sweet camphorous spicy massage diffuse invigorate mental clarity aromatherapy therapeutic focus alertness clarity concentration respiratory nervous structural